Turk n : a native or inhabitant of Turkey
- "Turkish" redirects here.
- Something relating to or from Turkey
- Something relating to or from the Ottoman Empire, the historic empire of Turkish people from the 13th to the early 20th century
- "The Turks", a common abbreviation for the Maumturks, the chain of mountains in the west of Ireland
- The Turks and Caicos Islands, a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean
- Grand Turk Island in the Turks and Caicos Islands
People / Groups
- A member of the Turkic peoples
- A member of the Turkish people
- A citizen or a resident of Republic of Turkey
- A member of a Mestee group living in South Carolina.
- The Göktürks, a Turkic people of ancient Central Asia
- A Muslim subject of the Ottoman Empire, though this use is archaic
- An Azeri in Iran
- The Young Turks, a political party in the late Ottoman Empire
- The Turks (Final Fantasy VII), a group of characters in a series of video games
- New Bomb Turks, a garage punk band
- Danilo Türk, president of Slovenia.
- Turk (rapper), a rapper for the Cash Money Records label, one of the members of the Hot Boys
- Christopher Turk, a character played by Donald Faison on the American sitcom Scrubs
- Philippe Liégeois, a comic book artist whose pen name is Turk
- Virgil Sollozzo, a character in The Godfather who is nicknamed "The Turk"
turk in German: Turk
turk in Spanish: Turco
turk in Persian: ترک (ابهامزدایی)
turk in Kurdish: Tirk
turk in Latvian: Turki
turk in Hungarian: Török
turk in Dutch: Turk
turk in Turkish: Türk (Anlam ayrım)